Xiaomi has launched Mi Body Composition Scale in India. It was introduced in China last year as the Mi Smart Scale 2 and is the successor of the Mi Smart Weight Scale. The Mi Body Composition can analyze 10 type of physical data such as weight, BMI, muscle mass, basal metabolism, visceral fat grade, bone mass, water, body fat rate, body size and body score.
It is also smart enough to identify and store up to 16 different users adults and children included. It can be paired with Xiaomi’s Mi-Fit smartphone app using Bluetooth and can, therefore, send your data to the app with charts and timelines.
The Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale will go on sale in India today via mi.com in white color only at Rs. 1999. The device is a worthy upgrade as it comes with a handful of advanced features over the Mi smart scale.
Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale features and specifications
- Weight range – 5 kg – 150 kg
- Can analyze 10 type of physical data such as weight, BMI, muscle mass, basal metabolism, visceral fat grade, bone mass, water, body fat rate, body size and body score.
- To produce accurate stats it uses series of complex algorithms and advanced Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA).
- Features hidden LED numerical display and the strong tempered glass offers high light transmittance for the main panel
- Stainless Steel 303L electrode pad offers a more accurate measurement
- Syncs your data to the Mi-Fit app via Bluetooth so that you can track your weight using easy-to-read graph
- Automatically identifies each family member and can store up to 16 user profiles.
- Uses low-energy Bluetooth 4.0 technology offering up to 8 months of battery life using just 4 standard AAA batteries (included).
- Dimensions: 300mm x 300mm x 20~14.75mm; Weight: 1.6 kg
Compatible with devices running Android 4.4 and above, as well as iOS 8.0 and above.
Made majorly of tempered glass with a well-polished surface, the scale can take a maximum of 150Kg and can be used with wet feet. It is fitted with an LED display which only comes up about three seconds after you step on it and is powered by 4 standard AAA batteries which the maker claims can be used up to 8 months before replacement.